Documents must be digitally filled out, printed, signed before turning in to OCFC. All documents have been formatted with fill in fields. (New members must fill out All Highlighted documents)
- OCFC Membership Application ($150 Application Fee Req.)
- TSA Badge New Application Form (updated: 8 Sept 2021)
- TSA Badge Renewal Form
- Tenant Agent Access Form
Process for Membership Approval
The Board of Directors have ratified a 5 step process for approving new members that will streamline the membership process.
- Limited Membership Roll
- There may be a waiting list at the time of application submission,
- Open availability required.
- Monthly Dues: $50.00 billed Quarterly via ACH (Billing is prorated from date of first flight).
- TSA Badging
- FBI Background Check
- TSA Airport Operations Video Course Completion
- Co-op Fueling Video Course Completion
- Every 12 months, Access Badge must be renewed. If you do not turn in for renewal, Orlando/Sanford Airport Authority will bill you $250 fine.
- A Board Member's Approval
- Interview w/ a Board Member
- Application Submission & Supporting Documents
- Forms 1, 2 & 4 Above
- Application Fee $150.00
- Check Instructor's Approval
- FAA Medical
- Proper Licenses, Ratings, and Endorsements to operate under FAR's and Club Insurance Requirements.
- Completion of annual aircraft checkout w/ endorsement.
- Board Member Follow-up
- Board member or Instructor should be following up with new members periodically after initial membership approval.